Behavioral Marketing Lead – Hospitality
Dania Beach, FL
Plum is the first appliance to transform wine consumption in hotels room and homes, letting guests enjoy one perfect glass at a time. We are hyper focused on transforming the way consumers think about and enjoy wine by the glass. Plum partners with luxury and upscale hotels such as The Four Seasons, Rosewood Hotels, St Regis, Hyatt, and Waldorf Astoria.
This is an incredible role and platform for a marketing person who understands how to drive consumer behavior. A chance to interact with hotel guests using the first connected appliance designed for hotel rooms. An integrated touchscreen and speaker allow you to harness the power of video to tell winery stories, drive wine consumption, and engage with hotel guests. At the same time, a real-time analytics engine that tracks every Plum in the cloud lets you instantly see the impact of your efforts.
The ideal candidate is passionate about data-informed decision making, but exercises right-brain creative thinking to consider new and innovative solutions. Finally, this person should be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving people problems, be able to thrive in a startup culture and above all be passionate about wine.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive Wine Consumption. The most important part of this role is leveraging the Plum device to drive awareness and ultimately drive wine consumption.
- Construct and Refine Customer Profile. Understand each market and the customers they serve. Have a pulse on city specific preferences and wine/food trends and use these insights to help curate the most relevant products for the market.
- Understand and Impact Consumer Behavior. Utilize data-driven decision making to constantly improve. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Build the Playbook. Build the learnings from Plum today that will pave the way for replicating our success in markets around the world tomorrow.
What You Should Have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience driving consumer behavior
- Experience making data-driven marketing and sales decisions using surveys, and more importantly rapid A/B testing.
- An understanding of how to launch and build awareness for a new product.
- Adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Bonus: experience in hospitality industry.
You Must Be:
- Well-spoken on the phone and clear and concise in emails.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing and editing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- You’re always thinking of fresh ideas to generate usage and promote the brand.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You can work with team members or independently.
What You Will Get:
- Talented and collaborative workers who will push and support you.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape direction of the company.
- Market competitive salary.
- 90% paid medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited PTO (work hard and take a break when you need it).
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Email your resume to email@example.com