Digital Content & Engagement Specialist
Dania Beach, FL
Plum is delivering an amazing appliance that will provide a transformational experience to luxury consumers, and upend the $300 Billion wine industry. Inspired by love of wine, Plum is the first super-automatic wine appliance that allows consumers to have a premium wine-by- the-glass experience, served at the perfect temperature just as the winemaker intended – on demand.
The Digital Content & Engagement Specialist will use social media and inbound marketing channels to grow, engage and retain our customers and has a knack for producing content that audiences love to consume. We are looking for someone who’s excited about creating content, geeks out over analyzing data to find trends and optimize outreach, understands how to effectively leverage messaging across multiple channels, and has a passion for Wine and/or luxury products.
The Digital Content & Engagement Specialist will develop and support a strong social media and inbound marketing email program that consistently communicates Plum’s messages and our brand across a variety of channels.
- Manage and implement Plum’s marketing strategy across social channels, email communications, and other content hubs including the Plum blog
- Monitor the social media landscape for changes to conversation patterns and trending topics/leading influencers
- Track and analyze social media and email metrics, and recommend strategic changes based on evaluation of those measurements
- Develop content; test, tag, and schedule messages; and manage email lists for email campaigns
- Work with marketing team to manage editorial calendar for all inbound campaigns
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to ensure messaging and visual consistency across our channels
- Provide quality assurance around all consumer messages across channels
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and engagement
- We’re a startup, so rolling up your sleeves and taking on different roles and duties is part of the game
- 3+ years experience in social media management and/or inbound marketing
- Previous experience and an understanding of B2C marketing, preferably with experience in either wine and/or luxury products.
- BA/BS in marketing, journalism, or a related field
- An exquisite eye for copywriting and are comfortable writing engaging copy.
- You understand best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute social and email campaigns
- Familiarity with social listening & social media management tools
It would be awesome if you are:
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines
- A creative talent with an analytical mindset
- A good story-teller, and know how to frame messages to drive a desired action.
- Understand wine and the industry
- 90% company-paid medical, vision & dental plans for employees and their families
- Unlimited time off – we measure performance, not time spent
- 401K Plan with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee stock option plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org